How to Make Bias Tape - a tutorial



Hi! Today I am over Patchwork Posse's blog sharing a tutorial on how to make bias tape, using the one-fat-quarter-miraculously-turned-yards-of-bias-tape method. :) It's true! I am amazed by this method... 

I have lots of fat quarters that I purchased about 7 years ago, before I started to sew clothes (that need way more than that...). I am thinking that since I don't used them I should turn them into bias tape, which is something I use a lot! Either per se or transformed into piping. 


See the whole tutorial here!


Hoje estou no blog Patchwork Posse como convidada partilhar um passo-a-passo de como fazer fita de viés por um método fantástico - apenas um quadrado de tecido (um fat quarter) dá metros e metros de fita de viés!! Não acreditam? É verdade! Podem ver o tutorial (em inglês, mas se precisarem de ajuda podem enviar um email) aqui.


Happy sewing!


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!